Welcome to SumayahDeria.com terms and conditions. The following guidelines are for customers and visitors wishing to order and purchase products from this site, and are bound by the rules and regulations associated on this page.
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions, (website included), are owned and managed by Sumayah Deria, it governs your use for this website and by following this, you agree to accept to these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with the following terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use this website.
2. Sumayah Deria shall not disclose any customer or users’ information to third parties, only under the payment stage users’ information will be processed as part of the order completion.
3. On this part, Sumayah Deria will not disclose any personal details to any other third party. Cookies are not used on this website.
4. This website also includes links. You agree that Sumayah Deria has no responsibility over damage or loss that may arise when in use of these linked websites.
Copyright and Trademark
Sumayah Deria owns the whole website.
1. All documentations, images, artwork / designs, logos, graphics, music, software, characters and any other contents of the website, including promotional sales and codes are all under Sumayah Deria’s rightful ownership and exclusive property of the company. This website is protected by copyright laws, therefore it is not possible to copy, edit, modify, upload, download or re-publish for posting to third parties for commercial purposes on material contents, unless previously agreed by and in a written agreement by Sumayah Deria and its authors.
Price and Payment
1. We accept PayPal. If you have paid on your debit, credit or charge card you will only be charged once the goods have been dispatched to the delivery address. We will email you of confirm dispatch.
2. The prices shown on site are VAT included at 20% and only ship and deliver to the UK and NORTHERN IRELAND.
3. The payment of final purchase depends on your chosen delivery option under the delivery methods you have chosen. This will be shown during the checkout process.
4. This site has a regulation of only 16+ PayPal accounts are to pay with our online store.
5. Packaging is also included with all online purchases.
6. Payment links outside of Sumayah Deria are only linked with PayPal and procedures for this site can be located on their official website: (www.paypal.com).
1. Standard delivery is free on all orders, a part from First class delivery.
2. From the checkout process you will see all delivery options including item descriptions, prices, VAT, packaging and postage.
3. Orders are usually dispatched on the next working day following the date of order and confirmation. Working days exclude Bank holidays and weekends. Please allow at least five working days for delivery of purchased items to arrive when selecting the standard delivery service. On occasion, due to problems that are not within our legal and service control, the delivery items can be affected by weather conditions. Unfortunately we are not responsible for any service delays that are carried by parcel couriers.
4. We will keep you informed on tracking order. After you place your order by PayPal, you will receive an order acknowledgement email from us to confirm that we have received your order. Once your payment order has been accepted and dispatched you will receive a dispatch notification email confirming that your order has been processed. This email contains your order details, exporter and tracking information as well as your selected delivery time. If ordering as a gift, you may wish to provide your own email address and not the address of the recipient. Please make sure that the email address on your order is correct and that the email has not been directed to a spam folder. If so, move to Inbox.
1. We operate our complaints with respect and confidentially, and we will use and review them to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: if you have any complaints or comments.
Return and Exchange
1. The return and exchange policy applies through the online store only on SumayahDeria.com.
2. For all items under Sumayah Deria are eligible for exchange, credit or refund. However following items must be returned unworn with tags, and accompanied with necessary documents (receipts, original return and invoice forms, and right postage delivery address).
3. We are happy to return or exchange items under the strict guidelines previously given, and will only accept the stated items before 28 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
4. If such occurs, please post package to studio: 19 Longacres Road, Hale Barns, Cheshire, WA15 0RS
For more information on all items please free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All prices include VAT at 20%
2. Occasionally, items out-of-stock will make us run out on certain items due to high demand. When this occurs, any out-of-stock items will be taken out of intended orders and you will not be charged for this. Only shipped items are charged.
3. At Sumayah Deria we have made all efforts to display all our items accurately online, with colour and detail.
Our ethical sourcing policy
1. As a trustworthy and independent business committed to offering its customers high quality products, Sumayah Deria identifies its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically. We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights. They should comply with their national employment laws and regulations. All our products are free from animal testing, nor will they be made out of any fur or leather.
Governing law jurisdiction
1. These terms and conditions are to be taken in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Sumayah Deria Limited
1. The registrar of companies for England and Wales certifies Sumayah Deria Limited is incorporated under the company Act. 2006 and is a private company limited in shares, and the situation of the situated address is in England and Wales. This ruling has been established since 10th June 2006, The registered company number is 9079016.
Our VAT number is 184718085 and this account number is officially on registration in England and Wales.
Our registered Trademark number is UK00003059073
If you would like to contact the Sumayah Deria team you are welcome to by e-mail us at email@example.com
Telephone: 0161 307 9412
Direct contact: 07549 159477
Post: 19 Longacres Road